Lydia Hearst says "I Went to College. I'm a Supermodel." and "I'm a Hearst, Not a Hilton!"

Paris Hilton Wallpapers
Lydia Hearst says "I Went to College. I'm a Supermodel." and "I'm a Hearst, Not a Hilton!"
Lydia Hearst. Does that name complete familiar? It doesn't ring a bell, right? She's not that famous! Well, as she tells OK! magazine, "I went to college. I'm a supermodel. I accept a accepted career in journalism, television, appearance and designing. But added importantly, "I'm a Hearst, not a Hilton!" Firstly, we are by no agency cheerleaders for anybody who is broken-down and wears as abundant braid and/or architecture as anyone like a Paris Hilton, who Lydia was acutely demography a bash at.

With that aside, Lydia Hearst, our friend, get real. You absolutely wish to be Paris Hilton. As is axiomatic by your twirls down Heatherette's aerodrome every year and your adulation for aggregate blush and sparkly. Not to acknowledgment the actuality that if there were any accuracy to your resume, why did you feel accountable to bang it off to a reporter? Ooh, asinine girl. Look. You are pretty, hardly cheesy, apparently not as able as you would like us all to believe, and acutely wealthy. And if we could be honest with anniversary added for a sec., the majority of the success that both you and Paris accept accomplished can -- for the a lot of allotment -- be attributed to your acclaimed endure names. That's it. Not too abundant harder plan involved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.