Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo - who is better?

Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo wallpapersWayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo - who is better?

Vs Aston Villa FA Cup 3rd Round. 2007(another pair of legends got the goals that day - Henrik Larsson and super sub Ole Gunnar Solskjaer but these 2 are the future)
.........................................
I so skilful I can keep this up here all day......

Personally I can't decide who is better. Cristiano is on fire at the minute, scoring with every kind of goal from every angle and tricks to bamboozle the finest of defenders. Wayne has always been brilliant, right from the very start everyone could see he was special. If you had to rely on one player and only 1 player I think you'd want Wazzer there as he has Man Utd red running through his once blue veins.

He plays on the left,
He plays on the right.
That Boy Ronaldo,
Makes England look shite!

I saw my mate the other day,
He said to me, he'd seen the white Pele,
So I asked, "Who is he?"
He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney.
Wayne Rooney, Wayne Rooney, goes by the name of Wayne Rooney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.