Paris Hilton for President

Paris Hilton Wallpapers 1
Paris Hilton Wallpaper
Paris Hilton has thrown her hat into the presidential ring, promising to take on that old "wrinkly, white-haired guy" and paint the White House pink if elected.

In a spoof campaign ad featured on the Web site Funny Or Die, Hilton delivered a tart response to John McCain's recent attack ad, in which he dismissed Obama as just another vapid celebrity like Paris Hilton.

The ad calls McCain "the oldest celebrity in the world, like super-old. Old enough to remember when dancing was a sin and beer was served in a bucket."

While reclining on a chair in a skimpy bathing costume and gold stilettos, the 27-year-old celebutante announced her presidential ambitions:

"Hey America, I'm Paris Hilton and I'm a celebrity, too. Only I'm not from the olden days and I'm not promising change like that other guy. I'm just hot. But then that wrinkly, white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I'm running for president. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude.

"I want America to know that I'm, like, totally ready to lead," she says.

She then went on to detail her plan to solve the energy crisis:

"We could do limited offshore drilling with strict environmental oversight, while creating tax incentives to get Detroit making hybrid and electric cars," Hilton says. "That way the offshore drilling carries us until new technologies kick in which will then create new jobs and energy independence.

"Energy crisis solved! I'll see you at the debates, bitches!"

She signed off by saying she was considering tapping singer-songwriter Rihanna as her vice president.

"I'll see you at the White House," Hilton adds. "Oh, and I might paint it pink. Bye!"

Here's how the McCain campaign responded: "It sounds like Paris Hilton supports John McCain's 'all of the above' approach to America’s energy crisis -- including both alternatives and drilling. Paris Hilton might not be as big a celebrity as Barack Obama, but she obviously has a better energy plan."

And the Obama campaign's official response: "Whatever."
Paris Hilton Wallpapers
Paris Hilton Wallpaper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.