Benji Madden Wants To Marry Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton Wallpapers 1
Benji Madden Wants To Marry Paris Hilton
Benji Madden wants to ally his 2 ages adherent Paris Hilton, insisting their accord is genuine, and the socialite is added of a "wife material."

The Good Charlotte rocker is atrocious to prove critics of their accord wrong, and claims he fell in adulation with Hilton continued afore they even got calm beforehand this year. Benji Madden tells an accuser on Sirius radio, "We were in adulation afore anyone even knew we were together. We accept accepted anniversary added for a continued time, and I've consistently accepted the absolute Paris. I consistently knew that she was like ... wife actual or austere adherent material."

Benji Madden gushes, "You just wish to get on top of a abundance and go, I'm in love! But your admirers would apparently accomplish fun of you." And if asked if they could ally soon, he replies, "Nothing would accomplish me happier. Wow, all right. OK. I'm not gonna bet adjoin you on that. We'll see. I'm very, actual blessed appropriate now."

Babies could be on the border too; Benji Madden admits babyminding his niece Harlow, whose parents are Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, has fabricated him broody. He adds, "Oh yeah, I guard all the time. I adulation babyminding and I'm acquirements everything. I can change diapers now. ... One of Harlow's admired songs is one of the songs on our record, so if I bedrock her to sleep, I'll sing it to her."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.