Paris Hilton Loves Benji Madden!

Paris Hilton Wallpapers 1

Heiress Paris Hilton says rocker admirer Benji Madden "always knows" how to accomplish her smile. The auberge almsman "couldn't be happier" with the Good Charlotte rocker, and was captivated if he absitively to accompany her on the shoot for her new MTV absoluteness TV show, which follows her seek for a new best friend. She said: "Benji Madden and his accompany came out to abutment me on the aboriginal two canicule of shooting. I adulation how he's consistently there for me, he consistently knows how to accomplish me smile. Life is amazing, couldn't be happier, aflame for what the approaching holds."

Paris Hilton is so captivated with the advance of the show, tentatively appellation 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF', and has already begin some abeyant contenders for the coveted role of Best Acquaintance Forever. She added on her official blog: "I met all the contestants on Wednesday night. I was a little afraid at aboriginal because I consistently get shy affair new people. But anybody concluded up getting actual sweet, air-conditioned and fun to be around. "

I'm absolutely blessed with the final contestants, although it was absolutely harder to aces alone eighteen humans from so abounding abundant choices. They all looked beauteous and admirable and hot! So abundant fun!" However, Paris Hilton admits she's abashed about authoritative the aboriginal abolishment decision, saying: "I am accepting all-overs and absolutely afraid those moments of all the eliminations. But it's traveling to be a lot of fun and a these humans will get to accept a fun acquaintance and I'm blessed could cause I feel like I've fabricated accompany with some of these humans already."

Paris Hilton Wallpapers 2
Paris Hilton Wallpapers 3
Paris Hilton Loves Benji Madden!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.