Jennifer Aniston vows never to go under the knife

jennifer-aniston-bitchy-cc.jpg
Jennifer Aniston photo
Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston insists that she will never go under the knife to enhance her looks.

The actress, who has earlier been married to Brad Pitt, revealed that the only reason she could go under the knife is for medical reason.

"I once had the degree of my deviated septum operated on, since then, I can breathe much better and sleep nights like a baby,” the China Daily quoted her as saying.

“The rest of my body is all mine, and absolutely natural, and it's going to stay that way, I am very satisfied with what God gave me," she added.

Meanwhile, the actress revealed that the secret behind her firm figure is regular yoga lessons.

jennifer_aniston.jpg
Jennifer Aniston photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.