Quotes by David Beckham

“I always used to go for blondes and quiet girls, but Victoria is the total opposite - dark and loud.”

“I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet.”

“Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had”

“One thing will not change -- we will be going out to win.”

"We've been asked to do 'Playboy' together, me and Victoria, as a pair. I don't think I'll ever go naked, but I'll never say never. "

"I've got two beautiful sons already and now I've got another beautiful son."

"I think I've lost a lot of my gay fans to Gavin Henson. It's a shame as I really love them."
Quotes by David Beckham
David Beckham Wallpaper 1
David Beckham Wallpaper 2
David Beckham Wallpaper 3
David Beckham Wallpaper 4Quotes by David Beckham

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.